Faculty are able to request library instruction or reserve library classrooms for non-librarian assisted research purposes
- Classroom 1 Room 226 (with laptops) & Classroom 2 Room 227 (without laptops)
Requests for library instruction to be held in the professor's classroom or off-site location can also be made. Be sure to select desired location 'Library Instruction Offsite' then follow directions below. If time seems to be unavailable submit anyone then email Beth Pye (email@example.com).
Library Instruction Requests or Room Reservation Instructions:
- Select date and time for desired room
- Scroll to bottom of page and click 'continue'
- Click 'submit time slots'
- Complete library instruction request form
- Check email to confirm or cancel reservation